“I don’t have time to …!”
Take the time to. Time is something to be taken not something to be “found.”
“Seize the day” was coined before Jesus was a baby, and it’s no less relevant over 2000 years later.
If the “something” not getting done is important, the time can be taken for it.
Whether you call it “taking your time” – usually used to imply relaxing and doing something well rather than hurriedly – or “making time” for something for which no “spare” time is readily apparent, time needs to be allocated to some things to ensure our long, healthy, communal lives: exercise, sleep, genuine personal interaction – and the prevention of illness. Those other things (exercise, sleep, etc.) can contribute to a holistic resistance to illness in the individual, but nothing contributes to the elimination of microbial infections like the absence of live microbes.
SafeHandles products can create that optimum baseline, eliminating 99.4% of harmful microbes on any surface to which they are applied. Basically, if there is a surface which you or those you love will need to touch, there is a SafeHandles product with which to wrap that surface. Yes, it takes a little time to install SafeHandles products, but those products can eliminate days’ and weeks’ worth of reduced quality of life.
If you spend an hour scrubbing all the commonly touched surfaces in your environment, the benefit of that hour only lasts until someone transmits fresh microbes to it with one simple touch. On the other hand, if you spend that hour installing SafeHandles products on those commonly touched surfaces, no matter how many people transmit their germs to it, the surface remains microbe-free.
An older friend used to always tell me, “Life is 90% maintenance.” The older I get, the more I concede the truth of that statement. But the wisdom with which we apply that 90% worth of maintenance does a lot to affect the quality of life for the remaining 10%. SafeHandles are the wisest kind of maintenance, the highest return on investment, and the path to improved quality of life.