One of the first questions we ask our clients when developing a hygiene protocol is how do you know your hard surfaces are staying clean?
When you think about everything you can have in your “cleaning tool-belt” there’s one thing that should be there without fail and that’s a hard surface cleaning and sanitizing spray. Think about all the surfaces you encounter in your office and home: countertops, appliances, bathroom, breakroom, and kitchen surfaces. From the walls to the floors, the hard surfaces that need to be cleaned are ever-present and demand your attention.
So, how do you choose which cleaner best suits your needs?
If you want to make sure your hard surfaces are staying clean here’s what you need to know.
First, you want it to have the ability to kill hundreds of germs, fungi, and viruses. But you don’t want it to stop working after you immediately apply it. You want and need a surface cleaner that continues working for up to 24 hours after application.
Second, you need to consider the size of the areas you’ll be cleaning. A hard surface spray is going to be more convenient and effective on areas like walls, counters, and appliances.
Third, you want your hard surface cleaner to be non-toxic and safe for educational, healthcare, offices, and food-service facilities.
Our top-selling on-the-go sanitization PURE Hard Surface cleaner is perfect for your facility or home.
What makes it perfect?
- It kills 99.99% of bacteria It’s effective against MRSA and 99.99% of drug-resistant bacteria. – including the human Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Eliminates many germs in just 30 seconds inside and outside your home or facility building and can help prevent the spread of illnesses*.
- When used with the Flairosol Spray bottle that produces a fine mist, Pure is applied in an even layer of formula on surfaces.
- Standard cleaning and disinfecting agents are filled with hazardous chemicals (according to the EPA) that pose health risks. PURE on the other hand is a100% non-toxic formula that can be used without posing a health risk to the elderly, kids, and pets. Not only is SafeHandles PURE Hard Surface perfect for home use, but it’s also approved for use on food contract surfaces and is ideal for educational, healthcare, and foodservice facilities.
- It’s odorless, is a no-rinse formula, and is ready for immediate use.
When you incorporate PURE Hard Surface cleaner and sanitizer into your daily hygiene protocol you’ll have confidence and peace of mind that your hard surfaces are staying virus and bacteria-free.
And if you need help developing a plan, we are here to help. Email us here or give us a call at (707) 822-1234
*See Pure HSC EPA label for specific kill claims