BOO! to the Unseen Dangers on Everyday Items
Not to “scare” you, but the most commonly used items have been ranked as the top germy things that you touch. For example,Cell phones could be up to 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat.
Keep in mind that SafeHandles™ has created an extensive line of EPA approved, self-cleaning products that combat these exact unseen dangers.
According to WebMD:
- Remote controls are touched by everyone, including your dog’s slobber or the neighborhood kids who visit your children after playing outside in the dirt.
- Computer keyboards are used by entire families, even as a bed for the pet cat. It’s also the victim of mid-day snack cravings, attracting crumbs and bacteria.
- Office appliances are breeding grounds for bacteria. The doors and buttons to refrigerators, microwaves, vending machines, and coffee makers are commonly missed items to “clean”.
- ATMs attract large amounts of people and according to WebMD, “Scientists in New York City found microbes left behind from food like fish and chicken, bacteria from rotting plant and dairy products, and mold linked to spoiled baked goods.”
- Shopping cart handles attract germs such as E. coli, campylobacter, and salmonella due to the diverse shopping experiences of people throughout the day, without proper cleaning in between uses. Children (who are known to pick their noses) also touch the handles when sitting inside carts.
Another great item to have on hand is SafeHandles™ Pure Hard Surface, a cleaning mist that kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi - including the Human Coronavirus. It’s FDA-approved, chemical-free, non-toxic and odorless. It’s perfect to fit any lifestyle, whether you’re running a large company or have animals in the home - it’s safe for all.