ADA Door Lever, Handles & ADA Push Pads (Self-Cleaning)
SafeHandles™ ADA Door Lever & Handle Adhesive Covers, Size 1 & Size 3, are specifically designed shapes to fit American with Disability Act (ADA) compliant door handles.
SafeHandles™ Ster-Roll* ADA Push Pad covers can be used on 4" x 4" push pads, round or square shaped, inside or outside.
The SafeHandles™ ADA Door Lever & Handle Cover, Size 1 & Size 3, is available in clear or printed and in quantities of 50 or 10. The silver protection maintains a clean adhesive tape for up to 6 months. The SafeHandles Heat Shrink Sleeves Size K, also fits on ADA handles.
The SafeHandles™ Ster-Roll* ADA Push Pad covers, is availible in clear only and in quatities of 10. The silver protection maintains a clean adhesive tape for up to 6 months.
Unsure of what size you need or have any questions? Call (707)-822-1234 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Supplements existing hygiene procedures to ensure cleaner handles.
- Easy to remove without leaving any residue
- Installs in seconds.
- Dry to the touch. No fumes. No odor.
- Custom designs enable maximum coverage of the handle.
- Engineered adhesives designed to stay on in the interior and exterior environments.
- Embedded with a slow-release silver-based pesticide that is registered and approved by the EPA to inhibit the growth of certain microbes that may affect this product.